Professional quality level with electronic inclinometer, ideal for carpenters, joiners, kitchen builders, metalworkers, formworkers, construction engineers, pipe fitters and many more.
- Dual display for accurate easy reading of inclinations in all positions. A second display located in the upper surface for easier reading of the measured value
- Angle indication in degrees, percentage, mm/m, in/ft.
- Accoustic signal for horizontal and vertical measuring.
- Automatic switch off can be selected after 10min or 2 hours.
- Extra long ribbed profile providing a high resistance to deformation during everyday use on site.
- Permanently moulded precision vials for overhead reading - no readjustment required.
- Removeable endcaps for measuring flush into corners.
- Special coating to protect level against dirt.
- Ruberised handholes for easier handling.
Measuring accuracy of electronic module @ 0Â° and 90Â° 0.05Â°
@ 1Â° and 89Â° 0.2Â°
Measuring accuracy of spirit level
In normal position: 0.029Â° = 0.5mm/m
In upside down position 0.029Â° = 0.5mm/m
Power supply: 2 x AAA batteries
Carry bag included.