Professional quality level with electronic inclinometer, ideal for carpenters, joiners, kitchen builders, metalworkers, formworkers, construction engineers, pipe fitters and many more.
- Dual display for accurate easy reading of inclinations in all positions. A second display located in the upper surface for easier reading of the measured value
- Angle indication in degrees, percentage, mm/m, in/ft.
- Accoustic signal for horizontal and vertical measuring.
- Automatic switch off can be selected after 10min or 2 hours.
- Extra long ribbed profile providing a high resistance to deformation during everyday use on site.
- Permanently moulded precision vials for overhead reading - no readjustment required.
- Removeable endcaps for measuring flush into corners.
- Special coating to protect level against dirt.
- Ruberised handholes for easier handling.
Measuring accuracy of electronic module @ 0Â° and 90Â° 0.05Â°
@ 1Â° and 89Â° 0.2Â°
Measuring accuracy of spirit level
In normal position: 0.029Â° = 0.5mm/m
In upside down position 0.029Â° = 0.5mm/m
Power supply: 2 x AAA batteries
Carry bag included.
The Stabila name has been inextricably linked to the building industry for over 100 years. Constant, innovative further development of measuring equipment, numerous patents and demand for quality and ease of operation have formed the basis for the brand's long and successful history.
Now, from its base in Annweiler, Stabila continues to research new ways to solve measurement problems for the building industry and even more professionally than ever before, thanks to its highly qualified workf
More Stabila products
Look for similar items by categoryHand-Tools-Levels