The Bosch PSM 18 LI is the first cordless, powerful and compact multi talent in the sander segment. Its versatility gives the highest user convenience. The PSM 18 LI enables you to sand everything – whether wood or metal, small and larger surfaces, corners and edges. Different sanding attachments are available for this compact all-rounder to ensure even more versatile use.
The tool has high user comfort due to the compact size, ergonomic shape and soft grip. The Bosch micro-filter system ensures clean sanding and polishing. The dust is extracted directly into the integrated micro-filter box.
The Micro Velcro-type fastening system allows for quick and easy sanding sheet changes. The SDS system enables the use of different attachments. The two-piece sanding plate with rotatable delta ensures optimum utilisation of the sanding paper.
The powerful 18V battery enables higher performance compared to a corded sander.
- Part of the 18 V 'Power4All' collection of tools - battery and charger sold separately
- Lithium-ion technology - small, light, powerful and always ready to use, 3 Green LEDs indicate the battery level
- Turnable/changeable Delta plate with SDS system for economical usage of sanding paper and plate, gives the possibility to attach other sanding attachments
- Sanding plate with lasting velcro type ensures high durability and easy change of sanding paper
- Compact size, ergonomic shape, Softgrip, Microfilter System box - easy to clean with maximum dust collection
Product type: Cordless Multi-sander
Battery type: Lithium-Ion
Battery Voltage: 18 V
Battery Capacity: 15. Ah
Oscilliation rate: 22,000 rpm
Sanding surface: 104 cm²
Charging time: 1hr
Machine weight (incl battery): 1.3 kg
Packaging dimensions: 278 x 139 x 155 mm.
Bosch Power Tools are some of the best-selling in the world... And there is a reason for this: Behind every single power tool produced by Bosch, there is the “know-how” and experience of a very dynamic and truly innovative company. The DIY range provides ‘state-of-the-art’ technology and superb quality, combined with ease of use and competitive prices. Constant innovation in the field of research and development, means that demanding jobs are being made easier to handle. As a result, the DIY ent
More Bosch products
Look for similar items by categoryPower-ToolsSanders