To our Customers.
COVID-19 has affected everyone in this country an beyond. At Handyhardware protecting our customers, staff and our community is our key focus during this time. For that reason the information and changes below apply to our service until further notice:
At the forefront of what we are doing during this difficult time is the safety of our staff, customers and suppliers. We believe that our service is essential to the many homeowners and businesses across Ireland while many other bricks and mortar stores have shut. We will continue to provide this service while it is safe and permissible to do so.
- We continue to process and deliver orders to all customers nationwide.There will however be delivery delays as highlighted during the checkout process. We are currently delivering orders between 7 - 14 days after being received. We are doing everything we can to improve this and would ask you to be patient, be aware of these delivery delays and only contact us where necessary.
- Currently we have approximately 10,000 items in stock and shipping nationwide. We are dispatching over 400 orders per day within current shipping time-frames.
- We are aware that our response times to order queries has been below our normal standards during Covid-19. We sincerely regret this and apologise unreservedly to all customers that have been effected. We are operating with a skeleton staff during Covid-19 in difficult conditions with many staff making sacrifices to process the unprecedented surge in order volumes. In order to best serve our customers under these circumstances our focus is primarily on dispatching products and for that reason customer service reply times have been adversely affected. We know its far from ideal, however we will reply to every query just as soon as we can.
- We would ask that customers observe the current shipping times as stated above prior to making contact as we are receiving a high volume of ETA queries for orders that have just been placed. This makes it more difficult for our staff to answer urgent queries.
- Our systems send our customers order update notifications automatically by email. We would advise that you check your SPAM folder if you have not received email notifications for your order
- During Covid-19 all queries should be made via our website - through existing customers accountsfor existing orders or via our contact page for sales queries.We have temporarily deactivated our telephone and live chat facilities to better cope with current volumes. We would ask that you do not email us or contact with Social media at the moment as we cannot guarantee a response time.
- We publish a range of information regarding our service on our website that may answer any queries you have. Please see the footer panel at the bottom of our website for more information. All information regarding delivery is here.
- Currently we have approximately 10,000 items in stock and shipping nationwide. All items marked as 'In Stock' are available for delivery. Any previous issues relating to 'In Stock' items not being available have been addressed by the relevant suppliers.
- Where items are marked as 'Out of stock' this is due to suppliers exhausting stock levels. Free supply of these items may not be available until after normal business resumes in Ireland, the UK and internationally. We will be able to provide an ETA for out of stock products at this time.
- Collection of orders is not available during this period. Please do not call to our offices.
Thank you for your custom and understanding.
We will post further updates as needed and will always keep our customers informed as to the status of their orders.
Stay Safe, Stay Strong,