Don't like it ? Don't need it ? Ordered the wrong thing ? That's Ok, just return it*
Ok, so 99.9999% of the time, you'll be delighted with what we deliver. But we realise that sometimes you, or the auntie you bought something for, can have a change of mind. That's cool, we'll take it back, no questions asked (subject to the conditions below).
*Here's what you need to know about 'change your mind' returns:
- You can return your order for a full refund (excluding shipping costs) at anytime within 30 days of us sending the item to you.
- To get a refund from us all returned items must be unused, in the state you received them, and in their original packaging.
- To return something to us please contact us here us within 30 days of us sending the product to you. You will receive back a returns acknowledgement email from us with instructions. Its that easy!
- Items must be returned to us within 14 days of the send date of our returns acknowledgement email to you. We cannot accept returns outside of this period. You are responsible for checking your email and ensuring you return your items within this strict deadline.
- You can arrange for your returns to be collected via the An Post Returnmyshopping.ie website for the best rates.
- You will lose your right to cancel after the expiry of the 30 day period referred (however you rights are not affected where items are subsequently found to be faulty).
Again, please make sure that all items are unused and in re-sale-able condition (in their original packaging and in the state you received them in). Tip: wrap them properly if you are sending them by courier!
If you have any questions feel free to contact us here
Other Returns reasons:
Damaged in transit
If you receive goods which have been damaged in transit, we will obviously replace the item at no cost to you. If this happens please:
- Refuse to accept delivery of the item OR
- Sign the delivery note stating the goods have arrived damaged
Then please contact us here within 7 days of receipt. We will then provide you with the details of a replacement item.
Faulty/Damaged Product Returns Policy
Again, if we send you goods that are faulty or incomplete we will either replace or repair them at no cost to you. If this happens please:
- contact us here within 7 days of receipt of the item. We will send you a returns acknowledgement email by reply with all return details.
- Arrange for the return of the item to the specified address within 7 days of receipt of the returns acknowledgement email from us.
- Please ensure that the item that you return is complete with all supplied manuals, components and packaging.
Once we get the item we will test it. Where it seen to be faulty we will send you a replacement item as soon as possible or repair it. If the item is proven not to be faulty , then we will happily return the item back to you at your expense along with the details of how to use it correctly!
For any returns of products that have proven to be faulty, we will refund any carriage charges incurred by you (to a maximum of our standard delivery charges).We do however reserve the right to nominate the carrier for any returns by you.
Any refunds for faulty items will be issued within 7 days of resolution of the matter (or quicker if we can). Refunds will be made on the same credit card or debit card that you made initial payment on only.
Faulty within warranty
If a product develops a fault within its manufacturers warranty period you are entitled to a repair, refund or replacement at our discretion. Please see our warranty section for more details.
Please note that any goods returned as faulty where no fault is found after testing may incur a handling / restocking charge to cover our costs - but we will inform you at every stage of this process. This charge is calculated as either an amount of €10.00 being a minimum charge, or 10% of the invoice value (whichever is the greater).
Orders that have not yet been delivered may be cancelled prior to it being dispatched to you by contact us here with the subject 'CANCELLATION REQUEST' in the subject field. Please include a valid order number any such correspondence.
How to return goods to us
Please login to your account and complete the RMA Returns form. You can do that here. contact us here . Please wait for an acknowledgement from us with return instructions.
We recommend you return any goods via a via the An Post Returnmyshopping.ie website for the best rates. We also recommend that you package all items well to ensure that they are not damaged in transit - we can only accept items that are in re-saleable condition!
Unless it is a result of our error, or the goods are faulty or incomplete on arrival to you, you may be liable for the costs of returning goods to us and any extra delivery charges incurred.